Jakes is a wonderful place to relax and hangout at the pool and socialize with the locals. The staff at Jakes are very nice especially Ratti and Adina. Ratti will make you laugh and Adina will help you in your needs. Kevin our taxi driver is a must, he is one of kind jokester character. We loved our wedding at Jakes and the food there was great! Go to pelican bar and eat fish, check out Black River and YS Falls is a must!!!! Dont forget Appletton rum all you can drink rum. Kevin will take you to these places. We loved the quiet no big resort atmosphere and the interaction with the locals. Each room is nice and unique. We stayed in Octopussy room and loved it, its right on the beach!!!
Ya mon have a irie day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach