We spent the past weekend at Jakes and had one of the best weekends of our lives! My wife and another couple went down to Jakes for the triathlon this year. It was very well organized and it's more social than competitive. Everyone encouraging each other.
Then in the evening they had a amateur boxing match Canada vs. Jamaica. Great atmosphere with 1000 people attending including former Heavyweight Champ Lennox Lewis. It was a truly unique vibe and a great experience.
Jason Henzell is one of the best hotel operators in the Caribbean. He and his staff really take care of their guests and share their community vibe with everyone.
Hotel is very friendly with the best customer service I have experienced in the Caribbean. Lots of things to do. We played tennis, swam, biked and explored the community. Great people live in this area and are very friendly with guests.
Rooms are great and very unique. Food was fantastic. Dougies Bar is the best and Jack Sprat is a great beach restaurant.
Just a loving fabolous place. Really makes you feel at home and I long to go back (actually going back in June!).
You'll love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach