I didn't stay here but only used the outdoor area to chill and use the amenities for three days.
Food was great, service was excellent, they do a great BBQ in the evening.
Jakes didn't mind us at all as day guests.
The tables are so well spaced out without any intrusion.
You can swim in the sea by descending down some steps but care needed due to rocks where the sea is not too deep. It's within a protected area and the waters can be choppy .
well worth a consideration if you want to chill somewhere that really nice with good service.
Beautiful sunsets quaranteed from Jakes pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach