We arrived in the dark and the welcome was warm and put us at ease. The rooms are delightfully quirky and yet equipped with everything you need and to wake up in the morning with the sea right in front of your door and breakfast tables nearby is a joy. Fresh fruit and great coffee top a special breakfast menu. Lunch and dinner menus change daily and are delicious. There is a pool but the sea is preferable especially with masks available to see the magic in the reef.
This is not a 'ghetto' resort; you can walk around the locality, see the farms which supply Jakes, shop in the little stores and take a boat trip from Calabash Bay. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach