Mum and I arrived here after four hour drive from Kingston. Weary and thirsty and was greeted by the most amazing, friendly and relaxed staff. The courtesy melon juice was amazing and became addicted. It was a great start to a two hotel stay we had planned and thank goodness we started here first. Loved the rooms and whole set up. The food, bar the Callaloo soup which was of poor standard, was amazing. Didn't like the pool and really missed having a conventional beach I.e. sandy. Nonethess we had agreat time and woulda like to say a big thank you to Chris and the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcomed. Chris, loved the poems and hope to one day see these published.
Sadly would not return here due to fear of cats. There was just too many of them and this just stressed me out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach