“The best villa with the most wonderful staff on...”
Rainbow Tree from the sea Rainbow Tree from poolside
Rainbow Tree from the sea
Rainbow Tree from poolside
One of two Master Suites
30 foot long living room
Separate dining room seats ten.
Veranda along seaside
Cactus garden at front entrance
One of two interior breezeways towards seaside.
Outside kitchen for grilling, stewing.
View of beach from pool
View of beach from pool
View from veranda
Path from villa to beach
Villas 500 feet of beachfront.
Billys Bay
Pool with thatch shelters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
monticell...
Rockville, Maryland
“The best villa with the most wonderful staff on the most private beach in Jamaica.”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We visited Rainbow Tree for the sixth time and will keep going back. We love relaxing by the pool and hanging out in the hammock hanging from an almond tree overlooking the ocean. The beach is pristine and very private. On several occasions, we were the only people there and we never saw more that three other tourists. So peaceful! A world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The Staff, Miss Jenny and Miss Laura, are so warm and friendly. And they prepare authentic Jamaican meals using locally sourced ingredients. Much of the fruit came from the property! Go once and you too will be hooked!

May 23, 2018
he number` of repeat guests that we have is most gratifying and we owe that in the most part to our incredible staff who have been with us for many years and truly enjoy creating memorable vacations for our visitors.
Junior H
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I know that term 'HOME AWAY FROM HOME' gets bantered about quite a bit, however, that's the feeling I left with after my stay at Rainbow Tree Villa.

Besides the luxurious accommodations, the beautiful location, landscaping, pool, beach access. Hands down it was the 2 women managing the house that made my stay totally enjoyable. I don't know how it was possible, but they took such good care of our group (cooking/hospitality/presence) and I didn't gain a pound?

What a gem! Can't wait to get back as soon as I can.

Your age range 50-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect week in paradise”
Reviewed December 20, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I just spent the most wonderful week at Rainbow Tree Villa, my third time there in 10 years. The staff hasn't changed in all that time so it felt like coming home, only better! The environment is beautiful, the accommodations are comfortable and clean, the staff is genuinely friendly and helpful, and the meals are awesome!! When we had trouble with our MoBay Club reservation at the airport due to a glitch the owner spent hours on the phone working magic while we traveled and what could have been a nightmare was all handled and in order by the time we landed. I could not have asked for a more perfect vacation!

Dec 23, 2017
We are delighted you and your group had a "perfect week in paradise" and thank you for your kind review. We were pleased to have worked out the snafu with Club MoBay to save you and your family possible inconvenience; it's our goal to make every guest's experience as happy and relaxing as possible.
A TripAdvisor Member
“A new definition of relax...Rainbow Tree!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Where do I begin? This villa is open, airy and so comfortable. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach lulled me to sleep every evening. But I have to say for me, the most positive feature of my week at Rainbow Tree was the outstanding staff.
Miss Jenny and Miss Laura made me feel at home, and the meals they prepared were amazing. Calvin is a treasure, keeping the landscape well kept yet natural.
And Aman, who provides transportation for the guests, was wonderful. I felt like I was among family. I definitely hope to visit again!

Your age range 50-64
Dec 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Once again I must congratulate our amazing staff who make our guest's visits so memorable.
Jerrybama
Florence, Alabama
“Another fantastic trip to Rainbow Tree”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our 7th visit to Rainbow Tree since 2002. As always Miss Laura, Miss Jenny, Aman and Calvin made our visit very enjoyable. The villa, our meals and conversation were excellent. We're always treated as family. With a pool and basically your own private beach, you couldn't ask for more.

Nov 8, 2017
We find our high number of repeat guests most gratifying. I must give high marks to our staff who truly exhibit the great warmth of the Jamaican spirit.
Cris D
“It is hard to imagine a better place to vacation for couples, families, groups of friends and other gatherings.”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Rainbow Tree in particular and Treasure Beach in general make the most unique, perfect vacation imaginable. The Treasure Beach community is friendly and welcoming but quiet and off the beaten path. There is plenty of opportunity to relax in the community with nearby adventures and sights to see whenever you want to get out. Floyd's Pelican Bar, the Black River, and YS Falls are at the top of that list, though there are plenty of others as well.

Rainbow Tree is by far the best villa Treasure Beach has to offer. The property is well kept, private and huge. The views of the sea are straight out of a magazine. The villa is situated above the water, offering a cool breeze at night, and a secluded beach is just a flight of stairs away. There is plenty of room both inside and outside for the peak 10 guest capacity, but it is also perfectly comfortable for a couple. Though the breeze is generally sufficient for a cool night's sleep, modern air conditioning, piping hot water and a backup generator ensure you are always in control of your comfort level.

As nice as the community and the property itself is, the staff is what makes it an unforgettable trip that keeps our family coming back every chance we get. The long-time caretakers have all been there for well over a decade, most since the villa first opened. They deliver an amazing experience that cannot be summed up in simple words. From the excellent cooking of a wide range of food to the spotless condition of the rooms and grounds to the genuine desire they have to ensure every customer leaves feeling like they created lifelong memories, they set a high standard that stands out from any other vacation we've had.

In short, it is hard to imagine a better place to vacation for couples, families, groups of friends and other gatherings.

Aug 21, 2017
We aim to please. It is rewarding to know how many of our guests have been repeat guests for, in some cases, more than ten visits!
Thank you for your insightful review.
Eva K
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Mr. Aman, Miss Laura, Miss Jenny & Mr. Calvin (very special people)”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I can honestly say this was the best vacation we have ever had. What set it apart the most from all the rest was the wonderful group of people who took care of us. I do not want to call them staff, as that seems demeaning because they treat you like family, sometimes better than family (ha) You truly become friends with them. No request was to great or to small and they did everything with a smile. Aman who is the manager is also a great boat captain. He took us out twice, once down the black river, where he showed us areas that most tourist don't get to see. He also took us back to the Pelican Bar, where he plays a mean game of domino's. Calvin was the man who made sure our cooler was full and iced down at all times as well as all of the other things he does around the Villa. Miss Laura and Miss Jenny keep the house spotless and I can not begin to tell you how good these ladies can cook. They catered to our every request and every meal was exceptional.
Besides these wonderful people, the Villa and location are also wonderful. If you want to just hang out and relax this is the place. You don't have to worry about walking on the beach by yourself or walking around the town by yourself. It is safe and everyone is so nice. The house is waterfront with 500 feet of beautiful sandy beach. A few days during the week around 5:00 -5:30 in the evenings several young people from the town play soccer on the beach, it was great fun to watch them.

I truly cannot say enough good things about our experience. We had been to Jamaica once before and said we would never go back, now I can't wait to go back. We would never stay anywhere else!

I want to give a special special thanks to Aman, Miss Laura, Miss Jenny and Calvin for taking such good care of us, hopefully we will get to see you again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing