“Great design good food cool place”

77 West Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I am a regular visitor to 77 West and enjoy the design Vibe & Food. Cool place great views and worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Early March five of us had dinner at 77 West. I was very anxious to not only eat here, but to also see the property which is a new addition to Treasure Beach. The bar, restaurant, and pool area are tastefully decorated and very inviting. The vibe is chic and comfortable.

While waiting for our drinks to be made we looked over the menu which we found to have a good variety of options and all very reasonable priced. My guess is that the menu may change based on what is fresh, local and in season.

Set up on cliff, looking over the sea, we arrived around 6pm just in time to order a cocktail and watch the sunset from the comfortable pool deck chairs. What.A.View!

I had a margarita martini which was really good. So good I had another!

Once dark and before ordering our meals, we moved to the couch area and enjoyed the atmosphere. We were told that all 4 cottages were booked so we assumed some of the other diners may have been them, but we also spoke to a few people who like us came from a local villa.

We were seated at a quiet table set for 5 and then came the tough decision of what to order. I finally decided on the curried shrimp and bammy which was really, really good! Another in our group had garlic shrimp, 2 had lobster, and 1 had red snapper. Meal time was very quiet as we enjoyed the flavors of each & every bite :-) I am pretty sure there was not much, if anything, left on our plates. The dessert menu was enticing, but we were all so pleasantly full we did not want to over do it.

It was a nice evening out and I will definitely go back the next time we are in Treasure Beach.

:-) Meredith

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Beautiful setting, delicious food and a menu with a lot of variety. The chef answered our questions, then went and picked the basil for our bruschetta - it doesn't get any fresher than that! Gracious, attentive staff and cold Red Stripe. Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I really loved this place.There is a fantastic view over the ocean. The first time that we went to 77 West we enjoyed a drink and we saw dolphins. We returned to eat here and had a lovely meal. Delicious food and great service. I did not stay at this hotel, I used the bar and the restaurant so I cannot comment on the hotel rooms.