This reminds you of a nice U.S. chain hotel which apparently it once was (a Courtyard). The property is well-maintained, rooms are clean and nice-sized, the location is terrific for getting to or from the airport, though a bit distant to the city. The staff is very helpful and the food excellent. My one complaint is that my room was on the second floor, towards the end of a hallway, and apparently directly over a party room which seems to be used heavily on weekends. It was very noisy; I felt as if I was in the party itself. Next time I would ask for a room at the other end of the building or perhaps on the third or fourth floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hodelpa Garden Court combines with the highest technology, allowing you to organize business meetings and catering to your main clients or business partners. Our rooms are designed for the corporative guest, with well lighten desk and efficently planned spaces. Mattresses, pillows and linens are exquisite to provide the most restful night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hodelpa Garden Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hodelpa Garden Court Hotel Santiago
- Courtyard Santiago
- Santiago Courtyard
- Hodelpa Garden Court Santiago