I ended up here by mistake, as I thought that I was getting booked, on the Internet, at the other Hodelpa in town (the one near TGI Fridays), where I usually stay.
I must say that I was pleasantly surprised despite my mistake. Here are the pros and cons:
<< PROS >>
- Awesome complementary breakfast served on a restaurant on the top floor with an bright, inspiring view of Santiago. This certainly has the right ambiance to get your day off to a good start
- Hotel staff is very courteous and friendly. "Buenos dias" and "Buenas noches" were phrases that I never missed from the staff there
- Conveniently located in the middle of town
- Great exercise room
- Not a place to walk around at night. If you like to go out for a stroll after dark, this is not the place for you.
- The lighting in the room was a bit depressing. With some help from an interior designer, however, they could be tweaked to perfection
- Hot water did take some time to reach my room (maybe because it was at the top floor?). Leaving the water on for almost 5 minutes (waiting for the hot water to come through) made me feel like an environmental criminal.
In summary, not a bad place to stay at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hodelpa Centro Plaza Santiago