“Best Restaurant in Santiago” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pedro Restaurant

Pedro Restaurant
Cuisines: Spanish, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Traditional and avant-garde Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Private room for meetings and events. Open terrace.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Restaurant in Santiago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We spend a week in a nearby hotel and eat almost every day at Don Pedro.
The place is nice ambient and we notice sometimes on the weekends they have live music outside.
After trying almost every plate on the menu we like all of them, but my favorite was the Fish dinner.
Thanks to Tripadvisor we discover the excellent restaurant in Santiago.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank CC2Travel

Greensboro
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Our group only had seafood which was fresh and well prepared. Food and service were excellent. The broiled Octopus and Fried Calamari was great as was everything else.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank RickTPS
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Check this place out when in the DR! Great menu, nice wine list & great service.
I been to this restaurant several times and the food never ceases to amaze me!
No, I am not a member of the hair club but this place will keep you coming back for more!
Perfect place for business dinner or special evenings.

1 Thank Tony B
Aventura, Florida
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Well im not going to make journal about this nice restaurant in santiago but i got to tell you if you looking for a nice restaurant to have a nice evening with a special someone if you dont go there your loss because the place is nice staff is good and the food awww mouth watering. What are you waiting for go and take my word for it you can not go wrong with it. I have to thank everybody that post before me that make me make that awsome choice thank you guys

1 Thank DMAC2010
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I ate here on 9/17/13. I was in Santiago on business and we decided to go to Pedro's based on the tripadvisor reviews. Great advice all around, the food here was fantastic and such a nice looking restaurant, the pictures don't do it justice. There was some sort of event going on the night we went, but I was fine with that because they had live music for it!

The service here is really nice, much more like what we're used in the US (where the waiter comes and checks on you a few times during the meal) but the prices are more expensive than what you would find in most Santiago restaurants. For three people we spent about USD$170 but that included two bottles of wine and dessert.

Overall, totally worth checking out. Next time I'm in town, I'll be going back for sure.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
PedroRestaurant, Owner at Pedro Restaurant, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments, we really appreciate the fact that you enjoyed our meals and service and hope to see you back soon.
Please allow me to explain regarding your comment of our restaurant being more expensive than others in Santiago. Your meals consisted of two of the most expensive dishes in our menu, Flank steak and Tenderloin steak from "Prime Angus US beef", cuts that, as far as I know, we are the only restaurant in Santiago that offers them. This is the reason, most likely, for the cost difference you noted.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon. It was a pleasure serving you.
Jorge