“Best Lobster ever!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Seafood restaurant and fish market
Description: Seafood restaurant and fish market
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I usually won't eat seafood - don't like anything that tastes or smells "fishy", but since we were in PEI, I promised my hubby I would try some... Came to Richard's based on Trip Advisor reviews, and was really glad we did - I am now a lobster lover... Very fresh, flaky and no hint of "fishy". Would definitely come back again if we have the chance. You can also buy fresh seafood right next door :-)

There are newer reviews for Richard's Fresh Seafood

Reviewed May 21, 2013

You can't visit PEI National Park's Brackley-Dalvay segment without stopping in to Richard's for some delicious take-out. They have a huge selection of fresh seafood, and plenty of food for those of us who don't like fish. Reasonable prices for delicious Island food.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went here on the recommendation of a friend from the island. It was amazing! The fish and chips were delicious and the portions were so big we could barely finish. The views of the harbour from the upper deck were a great way to enjoy our dinner.

2  Thank PortiaG
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate our way through northern PEI in late August and early September, 2012. Other places were expensive and their seafood dull - we were disappointed in PEI restaurants. Richards was the exception - rustic, simple, and authentic. Their seafood was the best we had on the island, and comparatively speaking, less expensive. It is the only restaurant that we ate at that I would recommend and that I would return to.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Oh if you like fish and chips...wow....check out Richards deep fried haddock with handcut pei fries. The only regret is that I ordered one piece of fish! Also to note....they close occasionally for 30 minutes. We had to wait about 15 minutes to order ( and we were doubting our even staying) But OH! 'tis worth the wait!