Georgetown Historic Inn
Travelocity
$119
$97
Hotels.com
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
$309
$273
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Great George(Charlottetown)
$161
$150
Cancelon
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
$141
$135
Travelocity
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Suites of Euston(Charlottetown)
$48
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bharbour roomrose roomcaptain's roomwafflesthird floornext morningsmall townhighland roomwonderful staydining roompeaceful nightbreakfast was includedspent one nightshared deckhashhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Harbor Room for only 1 night, our last night of our week long driving trip around PEI. Our room was really beautiful - so spacious and comfortable and the inn itself is so inviting. The hot breakfast in the am can't be beat - eggs benedict on a waffle - how unique and delicious. The Inn is within walking distance of the harbor, which you can see from the deck outside our room. Eventho it was booked, it was quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Melvin F, Manager at Georgetown Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

The Harbor Room is one of my favorite rooms in the facility. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Georgetown Historic Inn. It was our pleasure having you. Many of our guests fall in love with this room, mainly because of the Window seat and the beautiful view of the Harbor. We hope you will return again to enjoy the beauty of our small town.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

the breakfasts are amazing! Both Dawn & Melvin are so friendly and welcoming. The shower had great water pressure (which I've been lacking in other establishments we've stayed in along the way!) and the room is very well appointed. We were very happy with our 2 day stay here in the Rose room.

1  Thank Amoslionheart
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have never had the pleasure of staying here as I live close by, but I have eaten here on many occasions and its received wonderful reviews from the Inn by my family who have visited and stayed here.

When Joel Short cooks you a meal, he finds a way to make great tasting food taste better. Everytime! We have never been disappointed with a meal from the beautiful and charming Georgetown Inn Dinning Room.

Joel is quick to tell you his cuisine is not fine dining, but I have paid more at other establishments and never received the quality and pure enjoyment from the meal as I do at the Inn. It gets top marks from me!

Everything on the menu is local. I am an Island girl and am proud that this establishment is in my community. Keep up the great work Dawn & Joel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Georgetown Historic Inn is a perfect place to call home as you explore PEI's wonders, as it's close to the ferry and not far from anything else. The Inn's accommodations are exquisite - we stayed in the "Highland Room" decked with Scottish theme - each room is unique and lovely and the main rooms, veranda and decks allow you to relax and take in the sunsets. Melvin and Amy serve the most incredible breakfast each morning - highly recommend Melvin's take on Eggs Benedict. Ask them anything, and they will help you with a smile and PEI charm. Thank you for a wonderful stay - we miss you!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hi Jane....thank you so much for being with us here at the Georgetown Historic Inn. It was so great to have the three of you here while you toured throughout PEI. I am hoping that one day you will return and stay a little longer... :) Your children were so well mannered and were a delight to have here in the Inn. So glad you enjoyed breakfast every day... was so nice to see smiling faces at the breakfast table.....

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Georgetown Inn for our 1st wedding anniversary. It was so wonderful and a beautiful well kept place. We stayed in the Harbour room. Perfectly cool with the ac and loved the sitting in the window, and access to the veranda. Melvin and Amy made our morning wonderful with a filling and gorgeous breakfast. Truly a wonderful 1st anniversary and a great place to spend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Melvin F, Manager at Georgetown Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I am so glad that you chose to spend your first anniversary with us. The Georgetown Inn is very proud of our guest services, and take great pride in being able to offer our guests, even though Islanders, a little piece of paradise just a short drive from home. The Harbor Room is a beautiful room, and the balcony is just an added bonus for our guests. We hope that you will return again, maybe to celebrate another anniversary.