Rodd Brudenell River Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Inn at St. Peters(Saint Peters Bay)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
  • Pool
The Great George(Charlottetown)
View Hotel
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
  • Pool
All reviewsgolf courserodd brudenellthe cottagesgreat golfindoor poolwest wingbeautiful spotplaying golffamily vacationpro shopbeautiful groundsoff seasontwo coursesminute drivepractice areapool sideringette tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This seaside resort will not dissapoint! The view here is spectacular, and the golf course is beautiful. The rooms are nice and clean, the staff is friendly, so you really can't go wrong staying here. Charlottetown is not far, so it is close to shopping as well as other entertainment.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing the river, however no view seems to be bad. The corner rooms are roomier if you have a desire for more space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tim A, General Manager at Rodd Brudenell River Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for you in taking the time to write a review on your experience here at Rodd Brudenell . All guest feedback is of great value and provides us with the ability to acknowledge outstanding performances and our strong points, as well as to better identify areas needing attention and improvement.

Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and guest loyalty our highest reward, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We booked a last minute golf getaway at Brudenell and we will definitely be back this summer. The hotel staff were warm and welcoming and very friendly. There was a minor mix up with our reservation and they sorted it out quickly and in a very professional manner. The rooms are clean and spacious and I think there is likely a nice view of the river from every room because of the way the decks are angled. Our view was fabulous. My only complaint about the hotel would be the bed. It was hard and older. Not the best sleep before a round of golf.

The starter and the marshall on the course were awesome. We were golfing behind some very slow and drunk players who were slowing everyone down. The marshall moved us in front of the slow groups, without us even asking. They took us back to play the missed hole at the end. They were incredible on the Brudenell course. They had over 200 golfers to go through and they were so great with the golfers. They made our day, by keeping things going on the course on what could have been a very frustrating round. The marshall and the starter on the Brudenell course really made our trip.

After our round the front desk staff helped us make our ferry reservation. Overall the service was fabulous. We will be going back for sure, for a longer visit.

Room Tip: The rooms that are on the higher floors may have a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for you in taking the time to complete a review of our property,and for providing us with such positive feedback. All guest feedback is of great value and provides us with the ability to acknowledge outstanding performances and our strong points, as well as to better identify areas needing attention and improvement.

Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and guest loyalty our highest reward

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was my first time here only had time for one night's stay and one round. The weather was terrible rainy and cold however at every touch point from check in to dining room, pro shop to Marshal the staff made my visit special. The property is amazing with a wonderful pool/ deck area I hope to get back to in better weather. Food was amazing and service excellent. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Tim A, General Manager at Rodd Brudenell River Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will definitely pass along your positive comments to the team. We take great pride in our guest service and to have it noticed is very rewarding for everyone. Thank you once again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was my fourth time staying at the Rodd Brudenell River Resort and I know it will not be my last. The staff are awesome and the accommodations are clean and spacious. Not to mention the golfing.....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JulieMills1

Thank you for writing your review. Our staff are amazing and I will be sure to pass along your comments. Thank you once again.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was my first time staying at the Rodd Brudenell River Resort and I was impressed. I don't normally stay on the Eastern part of PEI, but this was a nice stay.
We stayed for three days playing golf and enjoying the resort.
The location is tucked away from everything but only ten minutes, by car, to a local village. Our rooms were clean, large and offered a nice view of the beach and river. They cabins are a nice walk from the main resort, which has a nice restaurant. All the staff welcome you at every passing and go out of their way to help you enjoy they stay.
The price of a stay is higher than other places but worth a stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rick K

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, our staff takes great pride in their level of service and comments such as your are very appreciated. I will most definitely pass them on to the entire team.