“so yummy!”

Clam Diggers Beach House & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: More than just a place to eat, it’s an Island experience. Choose from one of our three restaurant experiences: keep it casual in the Clam Diggers Room, relax in our Beach House, or spoil yourself on our ocean side deck. We feature fresh local seafood and a wide variety of Island fare. All prepared in the classical eastern PEI tradition.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

great food, a bit pricey.. but really well done seafood. Take a walk on the boardwalk after dinner.. so pretty!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am not a big seafood fan, but when company comes - we always get the seafood platter. Best on PEI, and even I can't help but enjoy their mussels and scallops and snowcrab. Don't miss out, make sure you take in all this restaurant has to offer and enjoy their music and outdoor deck. I am a local and swear by their cleanliness, friendliness and great food.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Clam Diggers for a late lunch when we were exploring the coastal drive. We sat out on the patio and it was an absolutely beautiful view. It would have been nice to have a few more shade umbrellas though as the patio is very sunny. Our server was very friendly and helpful with the menu.
I ordered the seafood platter and my husband had the fish and chips.
My platter was delicious. Lots of selection and the seafood was cooked well. His fish and chips were tasty but a bit greasier than most fish and chips we have had.

Overall a really nice spot to have a casual lunch or dinner. Good food and great views!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our first night we had pan seared scallops, very good. The next time my husband ordered the ribeye, first it had a bone, 1 inch next to the bone and less to the edge. Very rare next to the bone and medium to the edge. Being a meat eater he ate without complaint, but he was disappointed.
So I would not recommend the beef.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at this restaurant on the water. Servers were very friendly and food was good. Seafood stew (similar to cioppiano) was hearty and a good value at $10. Scallop Caesar salad and snow crab legs (each $20) were good portions and delicious. My girls also enjoyed their club wrap and fantastic fish and Chips. Bread pudding for dessert was to die for.