“A nice surprise”

Amazing Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Madoc
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Amazing Coffee! A truly AMAZING location to visit with over 20 types of coffee beans available and over 100 loose teas also available to purchase along with 3 lovely gift rooms on the upper floor to browse through while you wait for your yummy lunch! Full menu available on our web site - seasonal changes - always something new! We boast everything from Root Beer Floats to Espresso Milkshakes to real Fruit Smoothies. And soups such as Green Curry Thai, Wicked Thai Chicken and Lobster Bisque! All this along with made to order sandwiches on locally made bread with the freshest ingredients we can find make us a truly Amazing spot to find and enjoy!
Toronto, Canada
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We almost drove past this charming little coffee shop but it was lunchtime and we were hungry. So glad we stopped! I just had a Montreal bagel (a real one!) with cream cheese and my friend had the Montreal smoked meat. I also had a wonderful cappuccino, done just like I asked. Amazing Coffee has a warm, small town ambience, with many customers being greeted by name by the person on staff, who was also happy to answer our questions about the local ingredients in their baked goods. I will definitely visit again when in Madoc.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Booonvacation

Brantford, Canada
“Nice Coffee - Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped for a cup, and were surprised by not only the selection, but the quaint small town Ontario atmosphere, and the friendly service. We actually had a nice chat with Caroline and it turns out that she ordered a couple copies of my book to sell in her shop. Wow one more thing to make her coffee shop a well rounded place to stop.

1 Thank travelBUG1953
Charlo, Canada
“Charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

A lovely, little coffee and tea spot just one minute off the beaten path. Warm comfortable hospitality. Charming staff. Skip the McD's and TH. Turn left and drive for less than a minute for amazing coffee, luxurious tea and quiet, friendly atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Odourata
Waubaushene, ON
“great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were taking the scenic route back home (heading west) from Kingston when we saw a sign for this place along hwy 7. We were just going to stop for coffee at the new McDonald's as we were passing through town, but then realized that this place was just around the corner, so we decided to check it out.

We ended up being very glad we did. We were hoping to find out that it would also be a good little sandwich shop and we weren't disappointed. I had the grilled cheese, which must have had a pound of cheese on it. It was so good and grilled just right. When I commented about the amount of cheese to the young girl working she asked if it was too much. I don't think I've ever heard a stranger question . . . too much cheese? is that possible? LOL

They had a large selection of coffees of different strengths and flavours. The coffee varieties were already brewed so you get to stare at them for a while, finally make your decision, and help yourself to whatever size you want. Then you have all the fixins you could want to tailor the drink to your liking. You can also buy bags of coffee or tea.

I am very rarely through this area, but I certainly plan on stopping in anytime I am. I really hope they do well.

2 Thank Ontario_Craig
Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

This coffee shop in Madoc is where you want to go for a cup of coffee. So many different varieties to choose from plus many other drinks, as well. You can buy coffee beans by the pound, as well. The service is friendly and efficient. Very welcoming. We had lunch there. A fabulous grilled cheese sandwich on molasses bread. Delicious but my husband said his stuffed Montreal bagel was even better! There are tables or comfy leather couches also beckon. Skip the big chain place and give Amazing Coffee a try.

2 Thank Colette F