“I liked it!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Pub style restauant
Reviewed June 20, 2012

A very nice local pub with better than average menu offerings, they are very acommadating to us fussy eaters, and have reasonably priced their entrees and offer a fantastic value special every night. (I had the steak special with side, 10 bucks, great) Every time I visit family in the area, we have at least one night here, and we love it.The staff are nice fun people, down east style. I recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Barley Pub & Eatery

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have eaten at the pub several times with my family on special occasions and pop in every now and then for a wee glass of wine. I find the service,and staff very efficient and friendly.The food is great and the pub atmosphere is just what I love! So happy to have the pub here in Madoc and the warm welcome we get from the owners, Teddy and Lee when we come in! Drop in when you are driving through or need a night out you won't be dissappointed! The fish and chips and liver and onions are my favorite.... Diane

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Have had a few meals at the Barley and found the service to be top notch,the atmosphere is great especially on the patio. The fish and chips are my favorite but the greek salad and the Montreal smoked meat are equally as good. Will be returning soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Just want to say what a great time we all have at this amazing little pub. We make it a habit when passing through Madoc to stop in for a bite to eat. From the food to the hospitality its always been amazing. We have been there a half dozen times an had most of the food on the menu from the fish an chips to the wings and have always really enjoyed what was served up and always with a smile. We will continue to make it a stop on our road trips for some time to come.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We enjoy going out for dinner twice a week to meet up with friends and tourists coming into our area. We moved from Mississauga five years ago and what a saviour Barley's Pub has been. The food is wonderful; the staff great and best of all the atmosphere is real warm. Now it is hard for us to even think of going back to Toronto La Castile for we have everything we want right here. Especially the WINE is great and the owners do their best to make sure everything comes together. Thank You for coming to Madoc.