My husband and I recently stayed at the White Pine Resort. It is a comfortable place to stay, the beds are comfortable and the food is good. We would like to give special mention to the woman who worked in the pub in the evenings, she was very friendly and focused on customer service.
It is a nice location, with hiking trials in Algonquin Park easily accessed. If you are an outdoors man, this is the place to stay. It's currently perfect for hunt trips, snowmobilers, fisherman
But this is not a spa. I believe that they are advertising what they want this place to be, rather than what it currently is. Currently this is a great lodge that is under construction. This is not the place to come if you want the spa experience. The washrooms only offer shampoo (no conditioners, no body lotion) that is sourced from hunteramenities.com.
It does have potential though and would be a great destination if they do get the pool opened and get a spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Benoir Lake, the year-round Nomi Resort & Community is surrounded by forests and hiking trails. Whether you are looking for a place to hike, snow shoe, or cross-country ski you can find an experience that resonates with you. Nomi Resort has a beautiful recreational trail that offers a wide range of activities through a variety of landscapes -rural and wilderness, along greenways, creeks, ponds and roadways. True to its beauty, the trail embodies the vastness of our terrain and the diversity of the property. The resort is an hour's drive away from the Algonquin Park’s East Gate and just 1.9 miles from access to Algonquin’s Highfalls trail, Kingscote Lake and the Haliburton ATV Club’s trails. Known for our amazing specialties, enjoy a tasteful culinary experience in our restaurant, bar/ lounge ‘LANDS850’. The name LANDS850 represents our picturesque 850 acres of land surrounding the resort with our active space of trails, exploring, sporting and the promotion of our restaurant ingredients for daily produce and herbs for our signature dishes - from our land into our kitchen. Enjoy a nice day at the lake and rent a Canoe or Paddle Boat to explore the tranquil beauty of the nearby Benoir Lake. Guests are encouraged to bring fishing gear to use on Nomi Resort's private beach and dock. Nomi Resort & Wellness ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Nomi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinwood Golf And Country Club Resort
- Martinwood Golf & Country Club Hotel Harcourt
- Martinwood Hotel Harcourt
- Nomi Resort Harcourt, Ontario, Canada