“Good, But Will Not Return”

F.I.N.E. A Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Grand Bend
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food is consistently good with great attention to quality, freshness and the latest food trends. The decor is charming. If this were it Fine would be my # 1 in the Bend. The downside for me is the small size, scant parking, poor service and the location. The size impacts your ability to get in and makes the overall experience crowded and not cozy. The parking is way too difficult. The service is surprisingly inattentive and forgetful. Finally the location, right by Highway 21. given the focus of the restaurant as a high end eatery the cost warrants a much better view. It's worse on the patio where the highway can be both seen and heard. Bottom line great back, poor front.

2  Thank deltlover

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a great little gem in Grand Bend if you don't mind dropping some good cash for quality food. The biggest disappointment for our meal was that they screwed up our order, brought the wrong meal to the table, and then proceeded to charge us for the more expensive meal that we did not ask for. Very very disappointing. I've never been to a high-end restaurant before where they don't do everything they can to satisfy you as a customer. Most restaurants would have done something to fix their mistake...not this one. I won't be going back, but I would still recommend it to others.

2  Thank Zann11
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the "Finest" Restaurant in Grand Bend. The food is always excellent and service is very good. We have never been disappointed with this restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Each staff member we encountered was lovely and very knowledgeable. Food was wonderful - fresh and from scratch. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal, and each had three courses. Will be back.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a small intimate restaurant that offers a first class dining experience. Delicious food, lovely decor consisting of original art from local artists, and top notch service add up to a great dining experience.