“Nice Place on the Beach”
Review of Growlinggator

Growlinggator
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Grand Bend
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Shared a libation with some friends at the beach bar. Service was prompt and friendly. No problems going back to this bar.

There are newer reviews for Growlinggator

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I rather eat a sandwich made out of sand than their chicken on a bun.
Dirty patio, disgusting flies everywhere.

3  Thank 437anap
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location and very nice menu. We found the menu to be affordable with lots of choices. Staff was friendly. Tip: Get there before 6:00 otherwise you may have to wait in line for a while.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Patio was jammed so our party of 5 had to sit "indoors" still very open to the outside, hostess was quick and very polite, our waitress was ok but seemed a little preoccupied. None the less she got the job done, I had a chipotle chicken sandwich which was right hot and right over done, the fries were outstanding which I guess made up for the dried out hard chicken sandwich, My wife had a Halibut sandwich which was great and to round it off my daughter had the kids fish and chips which was really good as well as being a huge portion. It was a little on the expensive side but I assume it is on par with everything else at "the Bend".Couldn't have asked for a better location as its the closest place to the beach you can eat, on a side note if you are going to eat there and there is room to park, do so, parking downtown or at the beach is Toronto expensive !

2  Thank SunWorship46
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Ended up going here 2 Fridays evenings in a row with my husband and sister and brother-in-law. We ate on the patio both times as it was lovely and warm out. We ordered a number of appetizers and shared them. Food is good and came to the table hot!
Love this place. Will go again.