“Wonderful stay at pine dale motor inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Dale Motor Inn

Pine Dale Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Grand Bend
Oakville, Canada
“Wonderful stay at pine dale motor inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at Pine Dale Motor Inn over the long weekend and loved it.. . We check in early .. at 10 am.. Our room was not ready but they let us use their facilities which was beautiful.. The gardens and the indoor pool are amazing and so was the hot tub and sauna. We went to the beach came back around 1.30PM our room was ready. THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY .At the end of our stay we wanted to go to the Pinery Park and they offer us the day pass which we really appreciated.. Love the area and hope to come back soon. Thank you for your Hospitality ...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pine Dale M, Public Relations Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for being so loyal to us over the years! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in the Pine Dale suite. Come visit us again any time of the year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Woodstock, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been staying @ the Pinedale since 2004. We try for every second year and always stay in the Pinedale suite. It has a King Size bed (so comfortable), fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, fridge, desk, 2 comfortable lounge chairs facing the fireplace and flat screen TV, loveseat. and is decorated very nicely. Has plenty of space to move around. It is so quite and peaceful. We have a large window by the bed facing the back gardens with a fountain just outside the room. We were able to have the window open and listening the water was so relaxing. We didn't hear any road noise at all. In the main lodge there is a saltwater pool, games room, and a lounge. If the weather doesn't cooperate for the beach there is always the alternative of using the pool. The Back garden area has plenty of lounge chairs and children's toys, a large space and a safe place to allow your children to run around and not have to worry about them. The Pinedale is located just west of the main strip of Grand Bend's tourist area. Definitely walking distance to the beach area and restaurants. The staff are all very pleasant and willing to help with any request. Customer service and providing all guest with a quiet but relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere is key to the Pinedale's success. We will be back again. Thank you for another enjoyable long weekend.

Room Tip: Room 115 end unit, is a very spacious suite, King Bed, fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eddine G
Georgetown, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Pine dale Motor Inn is a fabulous motel.
Rooms were spotless and kept clean the entire stay. All staff very friendly. Salt water pool was awesome. Games room was great for a get outta the heat. Play a couple video games and a game of cards.

We stayed for 3 night with 2 adults and 3 kids. We all had a great time. Would recommend this motel to every one.

mdirenzo@bell.net for any questions!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mike d
London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had to change motels with no notice and had read the good reviews about Pine Dale on trip advisor so I took a chance.
The staff were very welcoming most especially Mary Jo. I had read others comments about how they treat you like family and I think in part it's because they have such a relaxed approach to their guests without losing their professionalism.

I always try and stay at places with pools as I love to swim and was very impressed with the beautiful saltwater pool and hot tub.
The rooms are very clean and well presented although I would not want to have a room right next to the pool as the noise does travel fairly easily.
The other small complaint is that the chemical/chlorine smell from the pool is fairly strong ...........I was on the second floor facing the front of the building and put towels down at the base of my door to block the smell while I slept.
A caveat to this is that I am very hyper sensitive to any odors/fragrances so this may be a non issue with most.
The other issue I had........small one again was that they didn't have black out curtains so I ended up placing a blanket over the window as it was much too bright in the early am with just the regular curtains.
The grounds are very beautifully landscaped and I always took a book with me to the back lawn and layed out on their lounger to sun/read. They also have a beautiful gazebo and nice comfy chairs in their back lawn area.

Overall this was a very enjoyable stay for me and will definitely stay there again when in Grand Bend

Room Tip: Eat at Aunt Gussies just up the road from the motel. Great food and service.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank hatthead2011
Pine Dale M, Public Relations Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
It was a pleasure meeting your family! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, come visit again any time!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had the privilege of staying here for a couple of weeks. You might think this is long, however, I would have stayed longer if time had allowed. I want to thank the Snopko's for providing me a memorable experience during my stay. I honestly felt like I was adopted, no joking. The facility is spacious, clean, and surrounded by lots of trees as the name states. Close to the main attractions such as the beaches and market. I was surprised how much there was to see. I have to say however, it was the warm welcome and a sense of belonging there that really meant something to me. I looked forward to seeing my hosts everyday, and I felt they did as well. I highly recommend guests to stay here when visiting Grand Bend. I like to finish by thanking my everyone who I met during my stay. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again! Oh ya, thanks Monique!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Tomopt
We're glad you felt like part of the family! Feel free to visit again any time (we're open year round). Thank you for your kind words.
Centurion, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Everything starts here with a warm welcome, a welcome where it makes you feel as part of the family. Not just a guest with a room number, from the very first moment you feel like you home. Besides the beautiful landscape around the hotel, the hotel it self is build in an old German style and is not a building created with concrete where you get the feeling of entering an office complex. The rooms are nicely furnished and very clean. The nice thing also is the indoor pool, where you can have some nice relaxation after a busy day. And i couldn't say that anything has been forgotten, from TV in your room, to internet service and of course as mentioned earlier the swimming pool, everything is in place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank charliejosef
We're glad you felt welcome here! We hope to see you again someday soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

beautiful people, beautiful landscape and a awesome lovely room. close to all amenities and no vehicle needed. i stayed their myself alone and it was quiet and peaceful ,others brought their families and i could tell they were also "wowed" by the heavenly presents

Room Tip: the back near the park is where i stayed away from the main road
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank justin013
That's such a lovely thing to say! We're glad you enjoyed your visit, please visit again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Bend
#1 of 11 in Grand Bend
The Gregory Bed & Breakfast
Brentwood on the Beach
Bayfield River Cottage Colony

Been to Pine Dale Motor Inn? Share your experiences!