“Good Sunday Brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Killaloe, Canada
“Good Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have eaten here several times and always enjoyed the food.

Visited September 2011

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
“yummy food”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Very nice dining room. very good food. It has a very homey feel to it. I very much enjoyed eating there. We went there for an after wedding brunch.

Visited April 2012
Ottawa
“Ordinary Restaurant”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing to write home about but food is ok and staff are friendly

Lindsay, Canada
“Blatantly ignored by waitress”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband and I went to the Ash Grove restraunt shortly after 1pm on a Sunday, were greeted by the waitress and told to sit wherever we liked. The 3 other occupied tables seemed to be finishing their meals. We were told we could have buffet or order from the menue. My husband had the buffet and I waited for the menue. No one came back. My husband is eating his lunch and I am still waiting for a menue.
Finally I went up and asked the buffet server if she could get me a menue. She went and asked the waiterss who then brought me the menue.
My husband went up and refilled his plate from the buffet, and I waited for her to come back and take my order. All the while the waitress was in and out of the restraunt area, but not coming to take my order. I was being blatantly ignored.
The lady serving the buffet came back after a time ( not her job) and asked if I had been served.
She went again and got the waitres who came to serve me. By this time my husband is ready for his dessert and I have yet to order.
So I just ordered a bowl of soup because I thought it would be quick and we still had another 3 hours to drive home.
I have never had such poor service anywhere.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank W J
Erin
“Excellent meals”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Enjoyed breakfasts & dinners. Excellent taste, portions, servers, atmosphere!

• Visited August 2011