Last week's sledding trip took us to Spectacle Lake Lodge for a couple of nights again in a new year. As usual the food, rooms and service were excellent. This year, due to a breakdown on the trail, we were going to be very late getting in one night. We called Sharon to let her know the situation. She just said to call when we would be underway again, so she'd have an eta. We got in just before 9pm. She alone had the kitchen going and prepared and served all nine of us an excellent 3 course meal and cleared the table too. We'd all have been happy just to have a bowl of soup. One would never have guessed she was all alone, if we hadn't known it. Very impressive! Rooms/cabins were great too, as in the past. Thankyou Sharon and company, Markus Knecht, Brampton ON, (MacMillan party).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Spectacle Lake Lodge! Our lodge has 9 cottages, 5 lodge rooms, 140 occupancy gourmet restaurant, bar and fireside lounge, beach, terrace conference center, dock, hot tub and trails. All accommodations have A/C, fully winterized, potable tap water, flat panel TVs with 120+ channels and most have fireplaces. We LOVE hosting families, ATVers, snowmobilers, poker-runs, weddings, business retreats and travelers of all descriptions. We are family-owned and operated and you will not find a higher level of service and care. WiFi is available in the lounge. Take care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Spectacle Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spectacle Lake Hotel Barry`s Bay
- Spectacle Lake Lodge Ontario, Canada