“You get more than what you paid for”

China King Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New York City, New York
“You get more than what you paid for”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We had the buffet. Good variety of standard Chinese food. The taste was not bad. The young lady at the counter and also cleared the plates was very friendly.

Eastern Mainland Nova Scotia
“Sooo Good! I usually eat there once a week!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Often make the 2 hour return trip for no other reason than the chance to once again pile my plate high with the delicious offerings from the All You Can Eat Buffet! Often as I enjoy the meal, my eyes are closed, all the better to concentrate on the great variety of wonderful flavors.
Recently it was suggested that I try another similar restaurant in town that was "better", so I gave it a try. My experience at that other similar eatery nailed two words in my mind, the second word was "again", the first word "never"! There was totally no comparison! Tonight I was back at China King for the very best Chinese buffet in Eastern Nova Scotia!

• Visited July 2012
Port Hawkesbury, Canada
“Great Food, Great Service.”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

If your travelling or local China King has the absolute best in buffet and off the menu items,I am especially fond of their Schewan delights and impeccable service.Look for the Cnina King sign just before the second set of lights in Port Hawkesbury. Ian.

• Visited July 2012
Moncton, Canada
“Restaurant experience”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I went after the buffet was over. We were traveling from another province and were lost. We each ate from the menu. The food was delicious, the waiter came and checked on us at least 6 times. The service that this young lady provided to us was outstanding. They also came out of their way to make sure we could find our destination. When we go back, we will definitely stop again. To our family to yours: I will return and thank you again for making us feel like home :)

• Visited June 2012
Cape Breton Island, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Buffet is a quick option but do yourself a favor and order from the menu. The owner is the head chef and will impress and surprise you

• Visited June 2012