Good solid clean room. Its not fancy but it works.
The restaurant has a nice selection of items with a special every night. Usually there is a lighter fare item. The breakfast on the run is a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury is conveniently located at the entry to Cape Breton Island, just 8 minutes from Cape Breton’s Canso Causeway on Reeves St Port Hawkesbury. This Canada Select and Nova Scotia Approved hotel serves as a great base for a memorable Cape Breton vacation featuring the Cabot Trail, Louisbourg and many other points of interest. Ask about our Cape Breton Treasure Hunt Touring Guide. Enjoy full service Taste of Nova Scotia approved dining at Miller's Cafe and Miller's Tap and Grill, open seven days a week. Accommodations include 73 air-conditioned smoke-free units (drive-up Queens, executive wing Kings; twin Doubles and one 2-bedroom suite); each features a 4-piece bath, flat-screen LCD TV, complimentary secure wireless Internet, and complimentary self-parking. Cot, air mattresses and playpen are available upon advance request, additional charges may apply. Other amenities include a licensed, air-conditioned lounge, newly renovated heated indoor pool, outdoor patio, meeting/banquet rooms, laundry services, fitness centre. Pets are permitted, additional charges apply. We are proud to be the only full service 4 star accommodations in the area, and members of the Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury Hotel Port Hawkesbury
- Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury Nova Scotia