“Ho Hum”

Miller's Tap and Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Miller's Church Street Patio; Seafood and Chophouse is located behind the Maritime Inn Port Hawkesbury on Reeves Street, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. We run daily features for both lunch and dinner. We have highchairs and coloring books available for the little ones, and we have the premiere patio in Port Hawkesbury. Come in and join us for our delicious seafood chowder, and choose from a wide array of entrees, sandwiches, pastas, etc. If it's not on the menu, make sure to ask. We try to do whatever we can to make your dining experience as pleasant and memorable as possible. And if it's a drink you're in the mood for, we do have a full bar available. Check out our current wine list, have your server recommend one of our delicious cocktails, or have a nice cold beer with your meal. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Don't waste your time and money here unless you are dog tired, can't be bothered looking elsewhere and just want to fuel up and get on with whatever it is you are doing. Especially don't order pancakes for breakfast. I thought a Canadian specialty for breakfast would be the go on the principle of "When in Rome..." Big mistake. Go across the road to some of the other places in easy reach.

Cindy B, Guest Relations Manager at Miller's Tap and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your response we greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear that your breakfast at Miller's Cafe was not satisfactory. I will be sure to pass along this information to our Head Chef so that we can continue to improve and make everyone's visit an enjoyable experience. Again we apologize and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was so excited to eat here by reading the menu and was so disappointed when my appetizer arrived. I ordered the crab cake for an appetizer and when it was delivered it resembled a chicken cutlet. They did not look or taste like a crab cake in any way. Score 1/10 and that's for the small side salad that was served with them. Striploin steaks were disappointing but I guess I have learned over the years only to order from a steak house for a good steak Score 6/10. Spinach salad made my mouth water from the menu description and when it was served it was a pile of soggy, tasteless spinach leaves ( fooled again by the menu description) Score 3/10. I decided to opt out on dessert as I did not want to spend any more money on something that would be a let down. The overall bill was expensive for what we had and I have to say I was truely looking forward to an awesome meal and was completely let down.

1  Thank simmy123
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Searched for this place and had trouble finding it until we noticed that it was linked to the Maritime Motel. Very friendly waitresses who were eager to please and ensure our dining experience was a good one. Had their own beer that was on tap and if you like a light one it would be a great choice. I would have had more but I had to drive. Food was hot and very tasty. A bit slow getting to the table but if you were staying at the motel you could easily fill the time with anther drink.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, delicious food and love the best $4.50 glass of wine with early dinner.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food here was "Spot On"...I ate here for 9 nights straight and was never disappointing. If you have the opportunity to have a server named "Trish" she will set you straight. Very fluent with menu choices and beverage recommendations. Ask for her by name...Great Server...!!!