We discovered The Castle Inn quite by accident, last year. We returned this year to stay the night and to resample the food, which was very memorable from our first visit. We were not disappointed. An excellent up-scale room and a gourmet meal that we would be happy to eat anywhere. Thanks Chris (the chef)! What makes's it especially interesting is that this can be found in a very small town in the middle of New Brunswick - mostly farm and logging country. A luxury oasis - most welcome if you are on a long trip. There are recent renovations in progress - the addition of spa facilities. These weren't quite open at the time of our trip. Since we travel to the east coast regularly, we will definitely be back! M&S
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick