The first time we stayed at the Inn was last November. First class service, very relaxing, big jetted tubs, first class beds and outstanding dining. This trip, we brought friends from Maine with us. Spa treatments for the gals, nothing but rave reviews. Lisa, who provided the treatments is very skilled. Since this was the weekend of the annual Scots gathering, the place was full and fun on Friday night. Saturday was quiet and Chris went out of his way, as he always does, to provide us with a meal experience. You don't expect this kind of service and food outside of a major city, so what Chris is able to do in his kitchen is memorable.
Will will be back, the Castle Inn is a short 70 minute drive from Fredricton NB. The new pool, steam room, hot tub and exercise room are a grand addition to what was already good value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick