My wife and I stay the The Castle Inn yesterday and it was wonderful. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. You feel the history when you're at a place like this. The chef Chris might be the best chef in NB, it's between him and Chris @ Rossmount in St Andrews. Needless to stay, the food was the best part of the trip and stay. We stayed in the Victorian room and it was much larger then I thought it would be for the dollar. We booked a room for next May 2010 and it's going to be great going back. We're already looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Castle Inn, Restaurant & Bar in Perth-Andover, New Brunswick, Canada. Your stay at The Castle Inn, built in 1932, will be a memorable one with our unique rooms featuring antique furniture, our indoor and outdoor fireplaces, the jacuzzi tubs and outdoor hot tub, beautiful scenery and the food. Our European chef prepares the finest meals every day in the restaurant on the main floor open to the public and guests alike. Stop in for dinner and a drink or stay for a few nights and make yourself at home... you're always welcome at The Castle Inn! Families welcome! open all year corporate rates available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Perth-Andover
- The Castle Inn Perth-Andover, New Brunswick