Stopped at this Motel on my way home. Rooms were very clean. Unfortunately, the bed linen smelled strongly of chlorine (bleach) giving me a headache, causing my skin to itch, and giving me an upset stomach. I was forced to cut my overnight stay short as a result as I have a sensitivity to chlorine. The motel did return 50% of the cost of the room because I was forced to leave early. Unfortunately, even the room smelled of chlorine. The staff were very helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the Saint John River Valley just off the Trans Canada Highway at exit 115. We take pride in our cleanliness and quality of our accommodations. We offer the best internet service available in our area. We offer Shaw satellite tv service in our rooms. Our rooms are equipped with hair dryers, coffee makers, microwave and refrigerator. All rooms are air conditioned. We are close to a full service restaurant as well as the popular fast food franchises. Medical services are also close . We are the closest motel to the Aroostock Valley Golf course..The State of Maine is only a minutes drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Perth-Andover Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perth-Andover Motor Hotel Perth-Andover
- Perth-Andover Motor Inn New Brunswick