“Very good greek food”

Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Lillooet
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Is a nice small restaurant with a terrace filled with flowers which serves very good greek food, with good and quick service.

1  Thank pau22018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. To be honest we were surprised to see a Greek restaurant in Lillooet so we had to give it a try rather than head to a pub or fast food place.

The food was really good. I had the roast lamb. Superb! Their veggie options were good too. The pitas were fluffy and tasty. And the Greek salad was huge!

No complaints on the food front. It was busy and had a good vibe. And our waitress was a lovely friendly lady. The food was priced about right too. We’d definitely go back.

1  Thank Northernjon
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Real Greek food, nice wine. We first had drinks on the very nice terrace with a great view and then had dinner inside. We had the lamb and the beef souvlaki, both great. For a little town a good place to go.

1  Thank Mandy L
Reviewed June 25, 2018

More of a general restaurant with a few Greek offerings than a truly Greek restaurant. The food (a burger and a salad), were good, but the vibes were weird. Among other things, the taciturn waiter emptied partially 3 partially drank wine glasses on the carpeted floor in front of me. This was from two different tables, several minutes apart, so it wasn’t an accident or a one-time lapse of judgment. I would not eat there again.]

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

To be fare I wasn’t expecting much when we walked through Lillooet and found Dina’s restaurant. Well I ordered a Pizza and I must say it turned out to be the best Pizza I have ever had. Thank you. I Know the business was for sale. So not sure how long you have to have an experience of my pizza.