“Last meal before Vancouver”
Review of Dina's Place

Dina's Place
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Lillooet
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

To be fare I wasn’t expecting much when we walked through Lillooet and found Dina’s restaurant. Well I ordered a Pizza and I must say it turned out to be the best Pizza I have ever had. Thank you. I Know the business was for sale. So not sure how long you have to have an experience of my pizza.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

AmaZing greek food
My family brought me there since i live in Italy
And i loved it!
I will definitely go back!

1  Thank Ilaria16112
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Dina's greek restaurant is such a wonderful treat- the service is hospitable and the food is delicious. I've had the chicken souvlaki and that comes as a full dish with rice, potatoes and a side of greek salad, yum yum. I will definitely return here again.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Visiting Dina's Place since 2002. Owners changed many times and it goes from bad to worst each time.
At one point there were kids serving customers and food and people were really angry with the food quality.
I visit Lillooet for many years and this can only happen in small town like this where people simply don't have a choice. Dina's Place is Always closed during long weekend when the tourists try to enjoy local services.
I love Greek Food and Dina's Place is mostly serving extremely modified version of Greek food towards 100% meat oriented cuisine.
Every-time I come there there is a problem... Closed for weekend, or only open after 4pm, too full, slow stuff and long wait, prices doubled on Spanakopita dinner to CDN20!.....
I really hope for better service than this even in the small community. I love Lillooet but services are really bad here.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We were suprised to see a Greek Island in Lillooet! The place is not huge but it was busy busy busy on a Friday night! Meals and drinks came quick despite the staff being a little overwhelmed becuase one of the help did not show for a shift. They did their best and were able to keep up. The food was hot and very tasty, decent size portions for the $. We'll come again