“Good place to stay for the price” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of 4 Pines Motel

4 Pines Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lillooet
Brisbane, Australia
“Good place to stay for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Helpful receptionist who showed us a few rooms. Stayed in the latest suites which were spacious and comfortable. Bed was good and room clean.
The driveway to car park for the newest suites was very narrow but did fit our Jeep Cherokee down it without scrapping mirrors.
Advised to have dinner at Greek restaurant Dina's. Great meal.
Free wifi at hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new part.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We slept in 4Pine twice. Last year(2010) November and this year (2011) June. Both time the rooms were clean. The small kitchenette and the shower (2nd time) &bathroom(1.st time) were nice clean and supplied with shower gel, etc.
Second time we traveled our little dog, they were nice to give us a ground floor room without asking.

Good for sleep 1-2 nights, good location.
Check Visitor Center - Lillooet Museum has a very nice & big collection of old photos and stuff!!!
You can also travel to Goldbridge. The road is spectacular, but winding and narrow be prepared for everything! :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

I've stayed at the 4 Pines a couple of times, and found it to be very basic, but pleasant. High speed internet, and the room was clean. Relatively quiet, although lots of rail/construction worker trucks parked in the parking lot which sometimes start up early in the morning. The linens were old but clean, and the beds were not very comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly enough. For the price, I have definitely found better accomodation in Lillooet.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vernon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

Due to my job, I travel across the province of BC and have stayed in many hotel/motels. I have stayed at the 4 Pines Motel in Lillooet many times. Lillooet is a small town with a few places to stay. If you are looking for value, clean rooms and friendly staff, I highly recommend you stay there. It's not the 4 Seasons but nothing is in Lillooet, many utility workers & contractors like myself stay here due to knowing that we are getting value at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mikethemechanic
vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2009

Good sized clean rooms. It was excellent value. Just off Main Street it was still within easy walking distance of all the town's amenities.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank van911ca-jh
sicamous
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2009

I called 4 Pines motel to book a room for my Husband and one of our employees. The women at the front ask for the name, which I gave on husbands name and I wanted it with Our companies name for our books. I was told by front desk ( not in a very nice way) why do you want that, I said for records, then i asked if there is corporate rates then I was yelled at, I responded by asking her not to yell at me, ( my daughter who was sitting in the kitchen could here her yelling),I asked for the manager she told me that she was the manager, so I asked for the owner and was told they are not there, so I said I would call back. I went to say that you will not be getting our business and before I could say that, she said that I was being rude and yelling at her which I was stunned then she hang up on me . I guess we wouldn't be staying there. Unless you like being yelled ar when you are trying to book a room Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
4 Thank k1x
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2008

I've travelled the world, emigrated from the UK to Canada, and have never felt compelled to write a negative review about a hotel ever before....but I have to write this.Travelling with husband and disabled father(visiting from England), plus 2 dogs. We spent 6 weeks researching the entire area for a suitable place. After several phone calls to the hotel we booked, they were advised we needed a wheelchair access room. Their web site stated the 'suites' were pet friendly, so we booked a suite. Upon arrival we were told the suite they had put us in wasn't pet friendly, so we could either have an accessible room/no pets, or a 1st floor room/with pets. We attempted to explain why we had chosen this motel, but the female owner began speaking to us in an UTTERLY APPALLING way, stating she didn't care if my father slept on the street! "This is my hotel and my rules!" She refused to accept her website's info was incorrect and began giving me the 'backhanded wave-off' saying ' I don't care what you say, I want you to leave'. It was 7pm, getting dark, and my father was in pain. We needed to rest. After 10 minutes of listening to this persons hideous attitude, I told her exactly what she could do with her hotel and we left. On balance, cheap place, good spot in town/area, but don't believe the info on the website/over the phone, and if you have an issue with any false info they give you....tough! Don't bother wasting your breath.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank internationalgypsyUk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lillooet
Canadas Best Value Inn - Mile 0
#3 of 4 in Lillooet
Westwood Motel
Westwood Motel
#2 of 6 in 100 Mile House

Been to 4 Pines Motel? Share your experiences!