“Delicious Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Dinner with friends on Saturday night was excellent. Service was attentive and there is a nice choice of cocktails! The food was fantastic and we felt good value for money. Will be back soon hopefully.

Visited June 2014

carlisle
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went for fathers day lunch. Lovely welcome, decor very nice.
Menu was not the norm which is exactly what we prefer. The food was beautifully presented, very tasty, plentiful and hot which is a rarity!
We were not rushed in the slightest and atmosphere was good.
I loved the Terrys chocolate egg for all the men for fathers day gifts.
Would recommend and we will be back

• Visited June 2014
Edinburgh
“What a lovely surprise”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

On booking I was stunned to see that the restaurant was fully booked for the first 2 nights I wanted to book a table for my Mum's special birthday, got to be a good sign. Settled on an alternate date quite happily.
On arrival we were warmly greeted by the owner Lisa and shown to our table by a window. The room was elegant and warm.
The waiting staff were superb, very engaging and obviously enjoyed their job. I can assure you, I've been to many restaurants where the waiting staff don't give a hoot about themselves or the diners.
The lamb was amazing, so tender. Id happily have that again. For dessert I had the rhubarb three ways, which was divine. The wine was good, a small selection to choose from, but good all the same.
It's about time Annan had a decent restaurant, and I'm thrilled to say Del Amitri ticks all the boxes.
I'll be back next time I'm in town.

Visited April 2014
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great price, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was 'Masterchef' standard, but not pretentious. All meals were well presented, & hot. (When necessary ! ) The quality of the food was outstanding. Very pleasant decor, with friendly, helpful staff. Would not hesitiate to recommend. Hope to return one day. Thank you

• Visited April 2014
Annan, United Kingdom
“wonderful locally sourced ingredients”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

really lovely experience, you have your table for the evening and is a lovely atmosphere, would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014