“what a treat!!”

Cuisines: Scottish, Contemporary, British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I'd heard good things about this restaurant, but wasn't really convinced there was good restaurants in Annan, how very wrong I was, Del Amitri blew me away!

The food was to die for, the atmosphere was lovely, the staff were very attentive.

We will defiantly be back and recommending to all my friends and family and anyone else who will listen.

My only really slight criticism were the loos, I had high hopes that they would be as lovely as the restaurant, I was a bit disappointed they were more like school toilets. A little bit of money spent on the loos would make a big difference.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I eat here occasionally but regularly and always enjoy the food and the service. It's sometimes difficult to order - so much is tempting, for all courses - but the duck is always wonderful ; slightly pink, very succulent. Most of the ingredients are sourced locally and the menu changes every week. Decor is modern and tasteful - leather seats, wooden floors and attractively set tables. The restaurant offers a combined cinema/supper deal, too if you want to make an evening of it.

1  Thank half-full55
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Service and food first class-a real asset to the town of Annan. Unusual and varied menu cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. Well done!

1  Thank nananoona
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love eating out and one of my favourite places locally is Sharrow Bay, but, for flavoursome food Del Amitri is amazing! I must admit that I wasn't too keen on some descriptions, but the end result was beautiful to behold and, as I said before, the flavours were just gorgeous. Perfect seasoning and I never had a need for salt/pepper!
It was a very quiet lunch time service, so we were very well looked after, with plenty of time between courses to relish the thought of the next one. However, I'm sure we would get excellent service on a busy evening too as this is a very well run family enterprise.
Very nice decor, although the narrow chilly staircase doesn't bode well: but, on entering the restaurant it is warm, welcoming and modern.
I will return!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Took our works Xmas night out here and everybody thoroughly enjoyed their night.

Wide variety of dishes ordered between us, every one delicious, cooked and presented to perfection.

Total bill for 7 people, all having 3 courses, drinks, few bottles of wine came to something like £240 all in. We're so lucky to have a place like this on our doorstep - wholly recommended.