“Great Quality Food At A Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cibo Restaurant - CLOSED

Cibo Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Magherafelt, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great Quality Food At A Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went to Cibo for dinner on a Thursday night - atmosphere was lovely, staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful, seating was comfortable. I tried everyone's food and couldn't get over how delicious it all was. Great authentic Italian food - my personal favourite was the Ceasar Salad : absolutely delicious!! The food was at such a high quality and was priced extremely reasonably. Would highly recommend anyone to go and will most definitely be back :)

3 Thank Kara M

Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went to Cibo on Thursday for early dinner for 3 of us. This is our second time as we had enjoyed it so much before. We had a choice of the early evening menu - 2 courses for £10.95 or the standard menu. We ended up having some from both. Caesar salad, Lasagne, Carbonara, skinny fries and some of the starters with our main as we like the combination. It was absolutely gorgeous, portions were generous - we couldn't finish and that is not normal for us!!! Restaurant is finished to a high spec, looks as good as any Italian restaurant we have been to before in other cities in GB. Staff are very welcoming and couldnt do enough for us. Magherafelt has definitely benefited from this new restaurant and all of us would VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND it as a place to go to for fantastic food at very affordable prices.

4 Thank Breige M M
Ennis, Ireland
“Cibo Food is deliciously fab....all of it!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went to Cibo last Saturday for lunch.....wow was just fab. decor, food, service, Peroni beer!!
The mushrooms with the peppered sauce were cooked to perfection as was the steak. Pasta dishes amazing, veg al dente, interesting combos, sauces to die for, really tasty food, I have not been to a restaurant in a long time where I tasted everyone's meal and it was all delicious. I look forward to returning. Keep up the great work, standards and tastes.....ye will succeed! It's all about taste and quality, Cibo has it. simply delicious....thanks for a super, happy lunch. Lena

2 Thank Lenalovesfood
Ballymena, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eccellente!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Love everything about this place the food, staff, service are all excellent. aesthetically its on everything has been considered down to the smallest detail and it shows ! something for all tastes on the menu and very reasonably priced .

1 Thank Stanley S
n.ireland Co Derry
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Firstly I have to say on the positive the staff couldn't be nicer so much so I couldn't bear to say how awful my pizza was..my starter of mushrooms was lovely as was my husbands risotto, sadly that's where it ended..my husband just said his pasta and meatballs wasn't great.. My daughters pizza, yes it was magerita but the amount of cheese on it would of done at least 3 pizzas she had to take the cheese off it and it came of in the triangle slices it was cut into as it was so thick..my pizza again too much cheese that felt like chewing gum so had to take it out of my mouth, the olives were from a can or jar surely they could buy fresh especially for the weekend, the Parma ham tasted oily and the base of my pizza tacky as though it hadn't been put in a hot enough oven. I do feel a little bad as staff so nice but I have to say it has to be the worst pizza I have ever been served. I feel the chef should take a trip to even just the local pizza express or prezzo in vic square and try a decent pizza..I have even had the BBQ chicken pizza out of Iceland which someone told me to try and as my 12yr old daughter said we should of just got a cheapie one from Iceland as it would of been better.. The music wasn't great I have to say I did love the old dean martin cd they used to play with the previous owner, cheesy as it was it gave it a little cosy feel.. So disappointed as i feel we could do with a an Italian in town to stop having to go to belfast but sadly this does not come near the mark. Again lovely staff though..

• Visited April 2014