“Could sit in here all day ...”
Review of Maud's Parlour

Maud's Parlour
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Magherafelt
Co Antrim
“Could sit in here all day ...”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have not actually eaten any meals in the parlour - although I am a regular visitor mostly at the weekends. We tend to take the children here at the weekend as a treat - it is a lovely coffee shop/ice cream parlor where I could easily sit all day. The decor it lovely and they have a number of large tables which easily holds all the adults and kids. The ice cream is first class and the coffee is great - all which I think are very well priced.

• Visited August 2013

“Style over substance”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The decor and location are good, but when I choose to eat out, I want it to be better than what I could make myself, but this was really basic. We ordered some toasted sandwiches, which were 2 slices of regular Hovis bread with some cheese and ham. The sandwiches were small and had no side salad, so why charge £4 in Magherafelt? I don't mind paying this kind of money, but at least try to improve the quality. We didn't have any cakes or ice-cream, but they all looked good. I don't plan to be back unless there is some improvement.

• Visited July 2013
Derry
“Great spot for a chat & coffee”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food, drinks and service in Mauds Parlour in Magherafelt is excellent. Highly recommend it.
I had a latte, scone and the most delicious carrot cake ever. It is a busy place and doing well. I hear the ice-cream is pretty good too.

Visited June 2013