“Will definitely be back :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Drapers Arms - CLOSED

The Drapers Arms
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Will definitely be back :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I ate here last night for a friends birthday there was 9 off us the service was excellent the food was lovely I had steak it was cooked perfect for me (I'm very picky about my steak) everybody I was with seemed happy with the food & service we all had a great night :-) I will definitely be back.

2 Thank CK8528

Cookstown, United Kingdom
“Great spot for a meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ate here a few weeks ago and had a lovely meal.food was excellent and hope to make another visit soon.if your in the area try it you won't be disappointed

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mortyni
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Thank you :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I booked here for my friends party for saturday the 3rd, 8 of us arrived at 6.30 and were shown straight to our seats, we ordered 2 bottles of Red house wine (which was recommended to us by the Waitress) 3 of us had the brie starters and 1 with soup, couldnt fault it, tho portions was a little small, but main pulled up for portions, over all the service and food were great but the atmosphere was a bit short, but had a warm feeling.
thank you very much we will be back . 5* recommended!

3 Thank Sammy D
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Will be Returning.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

was here on Sunday for lunch with my dad and brother, had the carvery, food was lovley and waitress was very attentive, Good value for money.

thank you.

2 Thank Irishjoey89
Moneymore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had seafood starter and pulled pork main with eton mess for dessert. Meal was excellent with generous portions. Service was excellent with warm, friendly welcome and good value for money.