“Can't believe some of these reviews”
Review of Rossinis - CLOSED

Rossinis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cookstown, United Kingdom
“Can't believe some of these reviews”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have not eaten here for a couple of weeks and indeed am only seeing now that at long last they are on Trip Advisor.My wife and I eat here regularly and cannot believe some of the negative reports..
The staff are friendly and welcoming.The service is fine. The food is always good and the atmosphere throughout is first class.

We will of course review this after our next visit but I can't let some of these crazy comments go unanswered

1 Thank angusdog1066

sheffield
“absolutely delightful meal”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My family and I (4 in total including a 4yr old) went one evening for an evening meal. We were seated immediately by a lovely bubbly waitress who was extremely informative and friendly. She provided crayons and colouring pages for my grandson. There was a great and varied selection on the menu. Found it very hard to choose but eventually I went with the pork dish and it was beautifully tender with a delicious sauce. The other meals which included a chicken parmigianno, spaghetti with meatballs, and a childs pizza were also well presented, generously portioned and were said to also be of excellent standard. We have been here before. Never had a bad meal and once again were not disappointed. Will definitely come back and recommend it to others.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 star reviews are so obviously from place itself”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went on a tuesday night. Me wife and 3 y/o. Only ended up here coz church street and gardiners were closed. Staff were friendly enough was seated downstairs and it was absouletley freezing, ordered drinks (pint of peroni and 2 cokes) peroni ended up bein the highlight of the night. Wife ordered pork and I went for ribeye steak. Was hopefull after a 40 minute wait that it maent fresh cooked food how wrong i was, wifes pork was chewy and tasteless with mash that would insult a tin of smash. Actually thought my luck was in when a fillet steak arrived for me, wrong again ordered medium rear got d.m boot tough. This place is an insult to the word restaurant , never mind italian restaurant £46 for a meal i would be embarrassed to serve to a group of ten year olds. AVOID AVOID AVOID

1 Thank midulsterfoodie
here
“Awful”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Rudest male member of staff that I have ever encountered.

Very long wait for food. Food was barely edible. My mother's plate and cutlery was snapped from her. It was COMPLETELY over-priced.

I will not revisit.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank iwishiwasonholiday
Antrim, United Kingdom
“Excellent early evening meal”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We called into Rossinis yesterday evening on our way through Magherafelt. The restaurant is situated on a busy narrow street, but there is easy parking just across the road in a public car-park.
We were greated quickly by a very friendly yet professional waitress and seated in seconds. A jug of iced water was brought to the table almost immediately.
We both ordered from the special 'two courses for £11.95' menu. Service was quick and the food was very good. Portion sizes did not leave us hungry.
I would certainly recommend this restaurant, and we would hope to return again in a few weeks.

• Visited August 2012