“To Die For..:)”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Popped into Mary's today for lunch...tired,hungry and on my own!!...I was made feel extremely welcome and didn't feel in any way uncomfortable dining on my own as the staff were so friendly and accommodating...I ordered my all time favourite lunch..fish, chips and mushy peas...it was 'to die for'!...Unlike other experiences I have had of this dish...the plate wasn't overloaded..yet I was completely full up by the time I had finished...so I will just have to call back again to sample a dessert...:)..Can't wait...:)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent food, attentive service and always a fantastic atmosphere. With the change of menu, the presentation of food has been lifted to an even higher level. Well done everyone!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was celebrating my birthday with a group of friends and the service along with the amazing food was fantastic. We were seated far enough away from the live band but close enough to still enjoy the atmosphere. The food not only did it tantalise your taste buds but the preparation and how it was displayed on the plate showed that the chef was an artiste. Simply an amazing night great food, great service and exceptionally well priced.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Recently visited Mary's bar in Magherfelt mainly because I had heard great feedback from friends. And have to say they didn't let me down the food service and atmosphere was 5 star had a brilliant evening and will definitely return

Reviewed August 6, 2013

i went to marys bar for a meal for my birthday with all my family my father and brothers are all steak eaters and wee were all very happy with the food it was delicious and the service was also very good and fast considering it was busy staff were also very friendly and attentive would recommend this restaurant so much will definitely be back.