“Super lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Super lunch”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

What a great place for lunch.
Had a beautiful and inexpressive meal served by very friendly who were obviously well trained.
Their signature dish oh Louisiana chicken is delicious very good indeed as is the roast lamb .
Hope to see you soon. Thanks guys

Maghera, United Kingdom
“Abissmal food and service. Never eat here”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This trully is the worst "restaurant" (use this word loosely) I have ever eaten in. Went out with a few friends, basically they sat us in the middle of a noisy bar beside the front door(it was not a warm night). The main came 1 hour after the starter, the food wasnt up to much. When we pointed this out to management we were made to feel like criminals and a whole scene was created by the proprietor( a nast y little man in my opinion). We did not have a satisfactoy outcome and the whole experience was very upsetting. All in all our night was ruined. I will never eat here again even if it was free!!!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank kerrymac214
Pubtc, Owner at Brysons, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
While we are obviously sorry that you had such a bad experience, we are somewhat perplexed as to how this could have happened, as the proprietor does not actually work in the restaurant.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for Money!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently visited Bryson for Sunday lunch. We had three courses for £10. We had a lovely starter and dinner. I have to say that the dessert was amazing! Terry's chocolate orange cheesecake was devine! I found the staff were attentive and the service was great. Would definitely recommend it and I will certainty be a returning customer.

Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We called in one Sunday for the Sunday Lunch which I understood to be choices from a set menu. However it was a set menu of soup, beef and pavlova. The soup came and it was delicious. We were sitting at a table by the hatch and could see our main course sitting under the hot lamps for at least 5 minutes. So when it came the potatoes were too hot that they burnt my mouth, the vegetables were smush and the beef was dry and crispy. The pavlova was nice but quite a small portion. We were very disappointed as we have dined her before and had a lovely meal.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Audrey S
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“horrible”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

me and my friends sat down to cold food which contained hair we will not be back and they call that place a restaruant

• Visited May 2012