“Great value for Money!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently visited Bryson for Sunday lunch. We had three courses for £10. We had a lovely starter and dinner. I have to say that the dessert was amazing! Terry's chocolate orange cheesecake was devine! I found the staff were attentive and the service was great. Would definitely recommend it and I will certainty be a returning customer.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We called in one Sunday for the Sunday Lunch which I understood to be choices from a set menu. However it was a set menu of soup, beef and pavlova. The soup came and it was delicious. We were sitting at a table by the hatch and could see our main course sitting under the hot lamps for at least 5 minutes. So when it came the potatoes were too hot that they burnt my mouth, the vegetables were smush and the beef was dry and crispy. The pavlova was nice but quite a small portion. We were very disappointed as we have dined her before and had a lovely meal.

1  Thank Auds5
Reviewed October 11, 2012

me and my friends sat down to cold food which contained hair we will not be back and they call that place a restaruant

2  Thank adele m
Reviewed October 4, 2012

was a bit late for Lunch and to early evening meal, but was told I could order what I want on the Lunch Menu or on the dinner menu, So Myself order off the dinner menu, We both had soup Christine then had Stuffed Roast Chicken and I had Sirlion Steak with all the trimmings Christine's chicken was brilliant while my Steak was fantastic plenty or Onions,Mushrooms, the sauce was great mashed potatoes & Chips only one word for our meal is Brilliant , as for the staff could not ask for any better Quick & friendly and all for a great price , will highly recommend Brysons

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a family meal tonight here and i have to say i was disappointed with my food, both my son and husband enjoyed their meal but im afraid to say mine was disappointing. I ordered chicken strips for starter, which consisted of only 2 pieces of chicken that looked like they had been deep fryed because of the oil covering them. The small salad alongside them did not look fresh. My main meal was cod with chips, the chips came covered with salt and pepper ! One bite of them and my mouth felt like it was on fire ! When i complained, the waitress came and took them away to replace them with chips without anything on them. When the plate was brought back to my table five minutes later i found my fish was cold an my new chips roasting hot ! the fish obviously had not been kept warm while they replaced my chips. I have been for meals here before and had never had this problem before. It has put me off going back again as the staff didnt even bother to ask was the meal was okay when we paid for it. Obviously customer service wasnt very important tonight !

1  Thank mandy b