“My second stay at Clearwater House B&B”

Clearwater House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magherafelt
Clearwater House B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Magherafelt B&B and Inns
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“My second stay at Clearwater House B&B”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is my second stay with Robert & Bernie. My wife was with me this time. I had been telling her about what a great couple Robert & Bernie are.
When we arrived we were greeted by our hosts, had a nice cup of tea and a good old chat, just like old friends. That is how I view Robert & Bernie.
The rooms are very comfortable and spotlessly clean.
As we were meeting friends in Magherafelt for dinner Robert kindly drove us in to town, as I knew we would be late back I declined his kind offer of picking us up again. A Taxi was only £4.00 anyway.
Had a great night's sleep.
Breakfast in the morning is what a good old Irish breakfast is all about , you will not be hungry for the rest of the day that's for sure.
If you prefer a healthier option that is available as well.
Would I stay there again? Most definitely.
It is my first choice B&B when over in that part of Northern Ireland.
You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lew600fazer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Once again we stayed with Bernie and Robert at their beautiful B&B! We haven't felt this relaxed in a long time. The breakfast was superb and very comfortable in the well lit dining room that was filled with the early sunshine. We stayed in the family suite which was spacious, comfortable and quite cozy. The shower was nice and hot and fresh towels every morning! We watched television one evening on the comfortable couches in the living room while enjoying a nice glass of wine. Bernie and Robert are the most welcoming people. They strive to make sure you have everything you need and are very generous. I look forward to our next stay! They also have lots of brochures which make sight seeing very easy!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank MicheleandDanny
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed again with Robert and Bernie,on arrival we were immediately made welcome as they did with us in the pass.even the dog was friendly towards us. Robert and Bernie were great as was the food and home comforts 10 out 10. We have already booked for 2014 can wait.

Room Tip: All rooms excellent
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Southport, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Clearwater House is an ideal central location in Northern Ireland. We were able to travel easily from there to all the sights we wanted to see in the country, managing to visit all 6 counties in the 5 days we were there. Bernie and Robert made us most welcome as did Tyson, their dog. Everything that we needed they catered for and, because of all their efforts, we experienced Northern Ireland hospitality at its best. The breakfasts were outstanding and were so generous that we didn't need lunch. We went to a different restaurant in Magherafelt each evening and enjoyed every meal there too. Our rooms (2 and 4 on the first floor) were well furnished and spacious with really comfortable beds. It was a real pleasure to be a guest and yet be treated as a friend there. Our thanks for a really lovely stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Barnsley
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My first time in Northern Ireland..... searched for a B&B, saw Clearwater and sensed something special, booked it and knew immediately it was the correct choice. Prior to my travel and arrival I spoke to Bernie a couple of times on the telephone, she confirmed the booking, ensured I had full directions and she was so welcoming... like chatting to a friend. The whole stay was excellent - from superb guests Bernie and Robert, to how they were so flexible with my work schedules and times, to the excellent service, excellent room and facilities and the totally superb breakfasts - very special in all respects - such a beautiful stay that I dodn't want to leave! I will certainly stay with you again on my next trip to Northern Ireland - Thank You Very Much - regards, Ted.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A few of us stayed here for the night after going to jungle ni for the day. We were all greeted by the owners Bernie and Robert who were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. They were both very helpful by offering us lifts and asking when we would like breakfast to be served the next morning. The rooms were faultless, they would put hotels to shame and the breakfast was great with everything from cereal, toast and a full fry being offered. 60 pounds per room per night seems like a bargain when u stay here. Bernie and Robert really do make this place fantastic. They take the time to get to know you and Robert even sat with the guys and had a few drinks and telling us many stories. As they say in this country he was "good craic". Bernie was great in making sure everything was alright for you and asking if there was anything you needed. Tyson the dog great and very playful and also pay Rosie the donkey a visit and feed her. I will definately stay here again if i get the chance. Just a shame i only stayed here for the one night this time.
Many thanks Bernie and Robert for the stay.

Jamie

• Stayed September 2013
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our first stay at Clearwaterhouse B&B and we had a great time there! Bernie and Robert are the most kind hosts we have met so far. We had a warm welcome upon our arrival, they made us feel home right away and were very helpful giving information and meeting every of our needs (arrival time, breakfast time or choice of food).
The breakfast was amazing, a very large choice of cooked food (very well prepared), on top of cereals, fresh fruits, yoghurt, bread and jams. We were even treated with doughnuts and extra portions of our favourite bread to take away for our day!
The house and the rooms are very spacious and lovely.
We can only highly recommend a stay at Clearwaterhouse B&B!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Magherafelt
Galgorm Resort & Spa
#4 of 4 in Magherafelt
Dewhamill
Dewhamill
#2 of 4 in Magherafelt

Been to Clearwater House B&B? Share your experiences!