“Truly Outstanding. So glad I stayed there. Enhanced my Ireland visit.”

Clearwater House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magherafelt
Clearwater House B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Magherafelt B&B and Inns
Adelaide, Australia
“Truly Outstanding. So glad I stayed there. Enhanced my Ireland visit.”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This BandB is one of the best. Wonderful hosts. Outstanding rooms: very clean, large, brilliant shower, tv/video, tea and coffee facilities and a special something on the side at the end of a busy day. Breakfasts were almost too good to be true. Nothing was a bother. Bernie and Robert were so accommodating. One of the highlights was singing Irish melodies over breakfast. I will NEVER forget that! My stay in Ireland was a truly remarkable experience and Bernie and Robert and Clearwaterhouse were just the icing on the cake.

Room Tip: All rooms were superb!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Inverness
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Clearwater House offers everything one could want from a B&B: a warm welcome, spacious rooms with all facilities, a peaceful rural location - and an excellent breakfast! For me, no trip to Northern Ireland would be complete without a stay there. I've been three times and am already planning the next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Oranienburg, Germany
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had a warm welcome when we arrived after a long day of travelling. Robert and Bernie are really perfect hosts. We had an excellent breakfast every morning The rooms were comfortable and clean. Bernie and Robert were most helpful to us when we had questions regarding local services and graciously offered assistance. We highly recommend Clearwater B&B for travellers seeking a quiet and comfortable place for the stay in the middle of N. Ireland!
Annett and Andreas, Germany

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Prestwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We have never stayed in a better B&B. Bernie and Robert made us so welcome from the moment we arrived. The room was well-appointed and comfortable. The breakfast was incredible --no need for lunch! When we mentioned watching the football in the evening, they lit a fire in the lounge to make us comfortable. Bernie and Robert were so friendly that we have become real friends and would recommend anyone to stay here. I don't think that they could do any better anywhere. We stayed again on our way home and met with the same really warm welcome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stayed in Clearwater b&b weekend 2nd & 3rd June. Bernie & Robert made us very welcome. Couldn't do enough for us & will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Highly Recommend home from home good food very clean Robert and bernie very welcoming

Room Tip: Book up early
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Stockton on Tees
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I brought five pals over to Northern Ireland and we stayed here. This was the third time for me and would go to no other when I come again, as I will. All of my pals had a wonderful stay here and there was no complaints from any of them,( and there are a couple of funny buggers!).
We all agreed that Bernie and Robert are great hosts and always give a great welcome. And if I could have Tyson I would bring him home tomorrow.
Plan on coming back next year after a great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good, my pals and I had booked the whole place and we all had very good rooms...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Magherafelt
Apparo Restaurant & Hotel
#1 of 3 in Antrim
Dewhamill
Dewhamill
#2 of 4 in Magherafelt

Been to Clearwater House B&B? Share your experiences!