“Delicious Food and Ambience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant @ The Inn at Castledawson

Restaurant @ The Inn at Castledawson
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Magherafelt
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Delicious Food and Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Last year a group of us from Australia stayed at the Inn for a few days to attend a much anticipated family reunion to be held in the area. Paula and the team excelled in their level of service and we loved our stay. I had the pleasure of returning to Ireland for another trip recently and we held our farewell lunch at the restaurant last week. The food was, as usual, outstanding, and the service brilliant. Thanks Paula and the team, congratulations - we will be back!

• Visited April 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderful food, excellent service in a relaxed environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went here last night for a meal and were blown away by the food. We weren't expecting this type of restaurant and were really impressed. The food is of a very high standard, fine dining style. I opted for the scallops starter- done to perfection. While he had the fois gras (maybe a little too much served) - although very tasty. For main, I had the pork and pig check- my god this was amazing. So tender. My other half had the chicken, this was very juicy and well balanced. We finished with ice cream and coffees. The coffees were yum! For 2 gin and tonics, bottle of red, 2 starters, 2 mains, dessert and 2 coffees the final bill with 10% tip came to £85. The service was impeccable; friendly, attentive and not stuffy. Will mst def be back if we visit again. Well done!

1 Thank Mareesa
Antrim, United Kingdom
“great food and surroundings.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

food was deliciously tasty and the interior decor is equally tasteful. i recommend the inn for a heart-warming winter's meal!

• Visited February 2013
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was here not long ago on a Saturday evening and as my husband and I had not booked I wasnt sure what the outcome would be. I was welcomed by a lovely young waitress named shannon who seated us at a welcoming table by the fire.. It wasnt overly busy but the atmosphere was delightful. On questioning this particular waitress on the rooms and what was local in the area I was pleased at the information she offered me, as well as she had mentioned she had only started in October. The food was phenomenal! Complimentary soup followed by two turkey and ham dinners and two sticky toffee puddings. The food was a bit slow on coming out but we were well looked after by all the staff! A little gem, ill be back again!

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was recently at the restaurant for a special occasion and was blowin away by the food. This was most definitely fine dining at its best. Some people have complained about the service but we found all the staff very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend The Inn to anyone wanting to experience fine dining without breaking the bank, great value in my opinion. Hope to be back soon.