“A truly stunning accomadation”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of sperrinview house

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
dobbietra...
“A truly stunning accomadation”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I plus three adult daughters, have just returned from a wonderful trip to Northern Ireland. We stopped at Sperrinview house which is a self contained house, provided with lovely furnishings and everything else you could ever imagine... four luxurious bedrooms, spacious lounge, games room, warm cinema room next to the impressive Jacuzzi which my family and I used frequently after our long, tiring days of touring Ireland.
I have no hesitation in recommending this house to anyone who wants an added touch of luxury to your holiday.
You could even have the pleasure of a chauffeur driven transport if you wished.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 9, 2017
thank you for your very king review we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us
paul and geraldine
travellin...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, luxurious and a house from my dreams!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This accommadation was absolutely stunning, the pictures provided showed how impressive it is but when I was actually there, it was all the more luxurious. The owners, Paul and Geraldine, made the house for royalty on a self-catering holiday. Everything that you could possibly wish for were provided and plenty more... the jacuzzi was an added plus and was something my family and I used every evening after our long (arduous) trips around Northern Ireland. The house was set in a very quiet area with the sheeps and their lambs as our closest neighbours (they caused little or no interference whatsoever and was a nice extra touch to a countryside feel). Paul and Geraldine made the place all the more special, they were highly attentive if we needed anything else and treated us like friends as well as guests. I highly recommend Sperrinview house to everyone, from families with young children or babies to adults who just need a break.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 9, 2017
thank you so much for staying with us at sperrinviewhouse and your very kind review we are so happy you loved the house and northern Ireland please kept in touch
paul and geraldine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing