“Lunch”

Harrisons of Greyabbey
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Greyabbey
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Reataurant (including 80 cover outside terrace with outstanding views over Strangford Lough), Farm Shop including bakery, Gift Shop and Plant Nursery / Garden Centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lunch here yesterday with hubby and grandchildren. I had prawns, so delicious and great size portion. Hubby had chowder we shared. It was so flavoursome. Children had chicken wrap. Very tasty but so much he couldn't finish. Other grandchild had chicken leek and ham pie. It was a good size portion and was well received. This place is fantastic. Staff are so friendly and attend well to your needs. It gets busy. We didn't book but as we weren't there till 1330 we still got a table. Lovely clean environment. Will defiantly be back. Views are amazing.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Told about this place by the Tourist Office in Newcastle. Wow! Visited about 11 am on our way from Newcastle to Mount Stewart. Family had tea, coffee, smoothie and a variety of freshly baked interesting flavored scones. I am still dreaming of my rhubarb and ginger scone, truly the best I have ever had in 53 years. We sat out on the deck and the views were breathtaking. A truly beautiful place to have a cream tea (even at 11 am).

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank rileyc65
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived at 1.40 and were promptly seated and an order taken. The restaurant was fairly busy. However after 25 mins no food had arrived and no one came to speak about a delay. I mentioned it to a member of staff who brushed my comments aside. "your order went in at 1.50 we are very busy. It won't be long." No apologies, no gentle pleasantry. Ten minutes later and food still hadn't arrived. It completely ruined a lunch out for my husband recovering from surgery. Rather than staying for coffee and dessert we ate and left. It wasn't the food but the staff attitude and a poor policy about advising customers about a possible delay.

4  Thank Maggie F
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I went for afternoon tea and it was amazing. We had asked for a table at the window when we booked which we got. The service was great, very friendly waiters and waitress’. The table was an Alice and Wonderland theme, which was lovely. The food was also great, the soup, scones and treats were delicious and very generous helpings. Probably one of the best afternoon teas we’ve had and we’ve had a good few. Definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Elough15
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch with my friend, we sat out on the veranda in the sunshine enjoying the stunning views. We had the best home made quiche and chunky chips, served by friendly staff and bought some great gifts and outdoor plants afterwards. Highly recommend if you are in the area.