“A hidden gem”

Lekker Kitchen Cafe
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Greyabbey
Description: Small, friendly and cosy atmosphere. Delivering great quality food with a Dutch twist. Locally roasted coffee. Fresh scones made daily.
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

I can't fault this little place at all. Amazing food, great service and a cosy atmosphere. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank bomakesthree
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Food was lovely and very quick. Pancakes were so fluffy and light. Only thing that brought down the score was the slow service out front. We sat down and a couple of waitresses walked by us numerous of times until we had to get up and ask for a menu.
Other than that it was good.

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

The breakfasts here are delicious. The sourdough toast, poached eggs and bacon are my favourite. The best sourdough toast I’ve had anywhere. Nice relaxed atmosphere. Small place so can get busy but I’ve always got a seat quickly and you aren’t being rushed out. Takes cash only though so don’t forget before you sit down.

1  Thank TracyMcC13
Reviewed July 28, 2019

I have to admit this is one of my regular visits on the Ards Peninsula situated in Greyabbey village, Lekker offers a lovely twist to breakfast lunch or brunch - Influenced as it is by its Dutch co-owner “Nanda” with food executed perfectly by her partner “Ron”. You will not be disappointed by the dishes on offer nor the staff who work there, both will make you smile. It is very popular and can be busy at peak times so you may have a short wait to get a seat but trust me it’s well worth it - Enjoy I know I do

1  Thank Boyd I
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We are regulars at this Dutch cafe, great staff, good food, can't beat the pancakes!!! Highly recommend...

Date of visit: May 2019