“little gem”
Review of Scufflers Cafe

Scufflers Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Holmfirth
Reviewed April 15, 2014

scufflers is a great little eaterie in the daytime.lovely home made soups and tasy panninis .very nice coffees.and well the staff are so friendly,you can eat here on your own and not feel uncomfortable in my lunch break.alexis is brilliant.

1  Thank gazeer

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I have visited scufflers since it first opened and ive never been disappointed. Lovely food and drinks. Excellent quality. Bit pricey but im willing to pay that bit more for good customer service and quality. I visited with my 4month old baby,husband and grandma on this occasion. The cafe was quite busy with it being a weekend. The manager made sure we got moved to a more suitable table when it became free. Nothing was too much trouble it was very refreshing.

1  Thank Rachael A
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had just changed our GP and had a wait for our first appointment. We thought we'd get a coffee and were racking our brains where we could get one then remembered we'd seen the Scufflers Cafe on the way to our first major shopping spree at the Holmfirth Cafe. Now this cafe isn't the biggest I've seen but the staff were pleasant, there were papers to read, it was clean and there was lots of lovely cakes on display. I had a lemon and ginger cake and a latte. All I can say is that it was the best ever lemon and ginger cake that I have ever tasted and I will get around to trying the others when I'm early for my next appointment which I will arrange as soon as possible.

1  Thank Lynne N
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This great little family run cafe is off the beaten track in this popular tourist town but if you park in the short stay car park near the Co-Op you will see it. Good food and drinks in a friendly atmosphere which seems to be popular with the locals. The cafe is clean and bright and offers a good selection of drinks, cakes and lunch snacks. We had a cappuccino and a hot chocolate which had plenty of cream and marshmallows and came to the table hot rather than luke warm which we have experienced in other establishments. Our panninis were very tasty and came with an adequate side salad and were good value for money. Dont miss this one if you go to Holmfirth.

1  Thank leedsmeerkat
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Nice and friendly modern coffee shop in Holmfirth. Lovely capuccino and freshly made cookies. Great chilled out friendly
atmosphere