“Amazing food, fabulous atmosphere - FAULTLESS”
Review of Nick's Kitchen - CLOSED

Nick's Kitchen
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, fabulous atmosphere - FAULTLESS”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We had an absolutely amazing meal at Nicks to celebrate my husbands 40th. 10 of us hired the sole use of Nicks for the evening. We were able to decorate the room in advance with balloons, banners, pictures etc which I don't think we would have been able to do elsewhere.

Nicks food is exceptionally good - all of us said we couldn't remember the last time we ate food that was this good. I can't even recommend one particular dish, as all starters, mains and deserts were out of this world. Beautifully presented, really good portion sizes and just so tasty.

Nicks is very reasonably priced, and this is helped with the fact you can bring your own booze - so a really cheap evening for what is fabulous food and a perfect intimate and relaxed atmosphere. Service was great too. All in all, a totally faultless meal and evening which we will be repeating again ASAP! Thank you Nick!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Stefanie K

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Another tasty lunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just enjoyed another tasty lunch at Nick's. The food always tastes wonderful with fresh ingredients and Nick and his staff are very welcoming. Would recommend for a drink, snack or full meal. Must try one of the evening meals if I can get booked in !

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Karen A
huddersfield
“small but perfectly formed!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wide and I go here regularly for the farmhouse breakfast on a Sunday - cost around £6, quality of food and service is superb. Its a small place (seats around 20) and sometimes Nick takes a weekend off so its best to phone before you go - but its worth it.

Nick also does the best roast beef meal I've ever had....

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nigel G
Holmfirth
“Little Gem”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have lived here for 12 years but only discovered this place a couple of weeks a go, we have eaten there several times now and its alway's been excellent. I have never tried kedgeree before but now I am hooked. The guy who owns it is always pleasent and chatty and his kitchen is spotless. There are loads of cafes in Holmfirth its nice to find one of such outstanding quality.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paulhuduk
yorkshire
“Can't get into this”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been three times to Nick's kitchen, at lunchtime. The first time we were turned away as we had not booked. The second time we were turned away because staff had not arrived because of the weather. The third time the place was closed. No explanation given. It might be very good, but I would ring first to check that they are (1) Open (2) Staffed (3) have a spare table

Visited February 2013