“Yummy ”
Review of Masala Lounge - CLOSED

Masala Lounge
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We specialise in indian cuisine and offer our customers with the best experience from our culture.
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Another lovely meal here. My partner and I came one late Sunday evening. There was a special menu on for £9.90 each! Amazing price for the amour if food you get. Defiantly worth a visit

1  Thank Miniplum90
There are newer reviews for Masala Lounge

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Rang and booked a table and no mention was made of an 18th party being held there same time. Too noisy to talk across table and when ordering I mentioned I was allergic to nuts. To my amazement the waiter who I think was the manager said 'I tell people who are allergic to nuts not to eat my curries' ! Food came was nice and party quietened down enough for us to hear a chap who was stood behind our table swear at waiter saying he wouldn't be returning. Shame because food was nice.

3  Thank Adskas
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Magnificent menu delightful hosts dishes prepared to the highest standards and served by the most friendly of staff. Visit once and you will keep on coming back

2  Thank Bill O
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Masala Lounge is a great restaurant. The staff are very polite and friendly and do eberything they can to please. The food is also fantastic...recommend the Chicken Shashlick..Mmm. The seating arrangements are good, very roomy. None of this squeezing between tables to get in and out. Your missing out if you dont give this one a try, and I guarantee you will go back again!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Unfriendly, rude staff who made it very obvious we were unwelcome at 21.00 even though the restaurant is open until 22.00. Told us to hurry up and order as he wanted to go home then left us waiting 15 minutes before even asking if we would like a drink. We left at this point.
Don't waste your time going here, plenty other Asian restaurants around with staff who have manners.

4  Thank Dave M